Activity Rocket is an all-in-one online resource for parents and caregivers to utilize when finding the best classes and camps for their children in the DC metropolitan area. I was introduced to Activity Rocket through my internship at the Kaleidoscope Marketing Group. Since working at this internship, I have assisted in the design of sales collateral for Activity Rocket and have created an additional parent magazine for my Communication Capstone.

This additional publication is the result of an extensive plan made through my Communication Capstone, in which we had to fulfill a need for a local business or organization. Becuase I had been working with Activity Rocket through my internship, I wanted to create something that reached out to parents. My original goal was to create a full publication, but because resources were not available on both ends, I made a hybrid of a magazine and informational guide to the site, with the hopes of it eventually evolving into a full publication. Below is my final product, but you can also view my original proposal and a reflection on my process of creating this work.